Most frequent Snapchatters know that each photograph, video, and textual content despatched on the app is grouped underneath their “Conversations.”
Your conversations may be discovered by swiping proper on Snapchat’s dwelling display — this web page is titled the Pals web page.
However generally conversations pile up. And there is probably not a straightforward option to handle them, apart from creating group chats to consolidate them.
So in case you are seeking to wipe your conversations tab clear, observe the steps beneath.
Take a look at the merchandise talked about on this article:
iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Greatest Purchase)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (From $899.99 at Greatest Purchase)
Learn how to clear all conversations on Snapchat
1. Launch the Snapchat app in your iPhone or Android telephone.
2. On the house display (the place you’re taking images and movies), choose your profile icon within the prime left-hand nook. This may deliver you to the menu.
3. On the menu display, faucet the gear icon within the higher right-hand nook. This may take you to your Snapchat’s Settings.
4. In Settings, scroll to search out “Clear Conversations” underneath the submenu Account Actions. Choose it.
5. A listing of all of your Snapchat conversations will populate the display. To the suitable of every username is an “x” icon — choose it.
6. A pop-up will ask if you wish to clear the dialog. Faucet Clear. Repeat the motion by taking place the listing of conversations.
Word that Snapchat won’t delete any messages marked as “Saved” within the chat — and texts, images, or movies that you’ve got despatched should still be accessible for whoever you despatched it to.