Snapchat has launched a brand new Highlight function which is permitting customers a chance to earn actual cash. Highlight is particularly designed for making viral TikTok- like movies. Test right here all it’s good to know.
Snapchat Highlight: Learn how to submit Snap to Highlight
Snapchat is among the hottest social media apps that has turn out to be tremendously well-liked in a really quick area of time, particularly with younger individuals. It’s a cell messaging utility used to share pictures, movies, textual content, and drawings. However in contrast to Fb, Instagram, and WhatsApp, Snapchat messages disappear from the recipient’s telephone after just a few seconds.
Snapchat has launched a brand new Highlight function which is permitting customers a chance to earn actual cash. Snaps which are posted to Highlight may seem in search outcomes and Tales on or off Snapchat — now or sooner or later. You possibly can view your Favorites from the previous 30 days by going to your Profile and tapping ‘My Highlight Favorites.’
Highlight is a brand new devoted tab within the Snapchat app. The movies – or Highlight snaps – surfaced on this part are as much as 60 seconds lengthy. Highlight is particularly designed for viral, TikTok-like movies. By submitting your finest video snaps to Highlight for the chance to earn a share of greater than $1 million.
Learn how to submit a snap to Highlight:
- Launch the Snapchat app in your telephone.
- Now create a Snap.
- Choose ‘Highlight’ on the prime of the ‘Ship To’ display.
- Faucet the ship button to submit.
Learn how to save or delete a snap from Highlight:
- To delete or save a Snap you posted to Highlight faucet on the settings button in your Profile to open Settings.
- Now faucet on ‘Highlight & Snap Map’ to view the Snaps.
- Faucet on the save button to save lots of the Snap to Recollections.
- Or faucet on the delete choice to delete the Snap.
Observe: Take into account that snaps submitted to Highlight are public content material, and your snap should seem off Snapchat if it has been shared off of Snapchat.
READ: Google Pay Go India sport: Learn how to play and earn rewards